By using this Site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please carefully review the following terms and conditions and if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this Site. The terms “TriMo, Inc ”, “us”, “we” or “our” refer to the owners of the Web Site. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the Web Site.
Acceptance of Agreement
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under the applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed on the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content of the Site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
“http://www.trimo-inc.com” and “TriMo” are our registered service marks or trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
Limited License; Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license:
- To access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement;
- To use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and
- To print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein.
No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever or under any circumstances.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not:
- Copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted by Section 4 above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved there; or
- Use the Site or any Content and Materials from the Site to develop, as a component of any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution, of any kind, through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided:
- That you do not remove or obscure, by framing or advertising, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site;
- Your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities; and
- You immediately discontinue providing links to the Site upon our request.
Indemnification You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold TriMo, Inc and all of our owners, employees, agents, subcontractors, affiliates, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “TriMo Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any TriMo Party in connection with any claim, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, or trademark infringement arising out of:
- Your use of our Site;
- Your connection to our Site;
- Your violation of these Terms; or
- Your violation of the rights of any other person or entity.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
Interaction with Third Parties
The Site may contain links to (and allows you to correspond with; purchase from; and/or participate in promotions of) third party advertisers and/or licensors. Unless otherwise stated, any such interaction shall be solely between you and that third party.
TriMo, Inc Controls and operates this Site from its offices in the United States of America and makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or will be available for use in other countries. If you use the Site from outside the United States of America, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations, privacy laws and advertising laws of other countries in relation to the Content and Materials or the Site.
Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use or access or otherwise related to the Site shall be finally settled by a court of competent jurisdiction in Georgia.